Monday 25 July 2011

If Truth Be Told...

There's something happening here,
What it is aint exactly clear.
There's a man with a gun over there,
Telling me I got to beware.

I think it's time we stop children, what's that sound?
Everybody look what's going down.


By way of brief explanation - I now have two Blogs, one for humour, one for giving full vent to my anti-Murdoch Marxist mania (and other things which piss me off in an ever increasingly insane world). I'll strive to write faithfully, truthfully, honestly - I won't always get it right but you won't be left questioning the hidden meaning or who the propaganda served - because there will be none. What you read is what I think. It's all just my honest to goodness perspective on what's going on around us...

The world is in a pretty bad way - it needs everyone to pay attention to what's going down.

With that said - watch this space. :)

Rory

1 comment:

  1. Where's that song from again? I know it's a television show, I just can't remember which one ... driving me crazy trying to remember.

    ReplyDelete